Markets Served : Port & Marine
District of Campbell River:
Business plan to acquire the Middlepoint Marine Terminal from Transport
- District of Port Hardy:
- Business plan for Seagate Wharf.
- Market survey to assess potential for deep
sea terminal and industrial park.
District of Powell River:
Business plan to acquire a tanker wharf and barge loading terminal
from Transport Canada.
Fraser River Estuary Management Program:
Analysis of the need for industrial land for water oriented industrial
users on the Fraser River, Lower Mainland.
- Fraser River Port Authority:
- Financial analyses of alternate development
strategies accommodating a 400,000 sq.ft. warehouse on a 25
acre site on the Port's South Fraser Lands (leasing vs. joint
venture development options).
- Financial model to assist in formulation
of joint venture agreement with Taiwanese investor developing
450 acres of the port's Fraser Richmond lands, southeast Richmond.
- Development opportunity study (including
detailed financial analyses and land valuation) for 650 acre
port terminal and industrial development, southeast Richmond.
- Land use and development strategy study
plus port financial computer model to evaluate the optimum
use and management of all lands owned and administered by
- North Fraser Port Authority:
- Financial analyses and development strategy
analyses for the acquisition and development of a marine trans-shipment
terminal at the 40 acre Eburne Saw Mill site in south Vancouver.
- Feasibility study for 330 berth marina in
Marpole Basin area of North Arm of Fraser River.
- Financial analyses of 20 acre industrial
development, Number 6 Road and River Road, Richmond.
- Land use and property development program
for Port North Fraser's surplus, unused or under-utilized
- Corporate financial
North Fraser Terminals
Business Plan for 45 acre waterfront site, Fraser River Marpole
Town of Sidney:
Business plan to acquire the Anacortes Ferry Terminal site from
For the Township of Esquimalt, Harbours
and Ports Directorate (Transport Canada) and the B.C. Ministry of
Transportation and Highways:
- Vancouver Port Authority:
- Preparation of Port 2010 Land Use Plan and
Land Management Program, setting forth the Port's policies
and development programs to the year 2010.
- Market and financial analyses to assess
the implications of acquiring the 100 acre Fullerton Fill
site for upland industrial and business park uses plus a waterfront
general cargo or specialty commodity terminal (potential joint
venture development with BC Rail).
- Preparation of proposal call for use of
Pod #3, Roberts Bank, Delta.
- Financial analysis of the potential to acquire
the Versatile Shipyard site for redevelopment to mixed use
urban (residential, office and retail) and marine industrial
- Financial analyses of alternate strategies
for the sale of Maplewood lands to United Properties.
- Market study to assess potential for port
related land uses on the Maplewood Lands, District of North
Analysis of alternate means of organizing and managing Victoria and
Roundtable on Transportation through the greater Vancouver Gateway:
Data collection and interviews used in the preparation of a background
digest to be discussed by federal and provincial governments, ports,
Canadian railway and trucking industries, Western Canadian resource
companies, port terminal operators and general cargo and container
shippers at a conference called to determine how to enhance the competitiveness
of the Vancouver "Gateway".